SAFER STUDIO POLICY
Kick requires all staff and students to stay home when they are ill. In order to reduce community spread of Coronavirus, we follow best practices and recommendations from our local health department and from our industry association, More Than Just Great Dancing!® and Youth Protection Advocates in Dance. Kick understands that unlike older children and adults, young children cannot be expected to maintain social distancing at all times. Therefore Kick focuses on a hierarchy of measures beginning with keeping ill people home, followed by frequent hand cleaning and good hygiene practices, amplified cleaning, and curricular and facility adaptations to minimize contact and mingling where possible. Mask wearing during classes is optional and up to each family. We kindly request that you do not inquire on our staff personal medical decisions. Outside of the classroom we request non vaccinated people to wear masks. In the event a class is unable to be held at the studio classes will convert to an online learning platform until in-studio classes can resume.
Kick is a tech enabled studio!
Zoom is not offered Summer 2021
Need to knows and reminders
- Please be on time and in dress code for your classes:) To access your child’s dance class schedule please click here. For dress code and our yearly studio calendar please click here
- Our waiting rooms are limited for summer 2021. Our dance shop is open and you are welcome to peek in on classes at your leisure, but we request you limit your peeks to just a few minutes to not disturb the learning
- To find our which room your child’s class is located in you can: 1. Log in on Monday before your class week when our system is fully updates with classroom assignments, 2. check our instagram or FB 3. Look for signs outside Kick ALL CLASSES ARE IN KICK RUMSON through 8/1.
- Summer hours vary, please call or email first!
- All dancers are required to bring their own mask and water. Masks should be worn anytime you are not dancing, including entering and exiting classes unless you are vaccinated. If your dancer is comfortable wearing a mask while dancing, awesome! If your child has any medical, physical or emotional reasons not to wear a mask during class they can be taken off as long as physical distancing can be maintained.
- The studio floors are all marked for easy physical distancing:) Kick also uses a medical grade fogger to clean the studios.
- Our focus is always on both the physical and mental well being of all our students. If you have any questions, please reach out – and know we will do the same:) Best ways to reach us email Vanessa@kickstudio.com, Text 732 693 4082 call 732 383 5301. And it goes without saying – if you child is ill please keep them home!