Kick Dance Studios Pre-Professional Dance Program is a unique opportunity for aspiring dancers to explore the world of dance and hone their budding talents. Our Pre Pro classes are designed to give the highest quality technical training to our most advanced dancers. These classes are technique only (no performance). Pre Pro classes are taught by our top professional teachers who can offer both the best in dance education as well as professional career advice.
No matter what skill level, students will be trained to develop their versatility in dance. Our exceptional faculty teaches courses in ballet technique, pointe and pre pointe, contemporary dance, jazz and tap technique, and voice. We train the entire person by training the entire artist
Students in our Pre-Professional Dance Program have access to special master classes and workshops held by visiting choreographers and artists. Trips to NYC to train at Broadway Dance Center as well as attending a Broadway show are optional parts of our curriculum.
In addition to group training, Kick offers Pre Pro private coaching in Ballet, Tap, Pointe, Contemporary, Jazz, Hip Hop/Breakdancing, Acro/Tumbling, Vocal, Acting, Audition Prep, and Musical Theater. Pre Pro dancers will have an optional invitation to be a part of the opening number for our season end concert at Count Basie.
Students in the Preparatory Dance Program are uniquely poised to audition for a high-school dance program as well as being prepared to audition for any and all theaters in the NY-NJ area.
- Pre Pro Contemporary Monday 3:30 PM with Michael Crawford
- Pre Pro Ballet Monday 4:15 PM with Michael Crawford
- Pre Pointe/Pointe Monday 5:45p.m. with Vera Wagstaff
- Pre Pro Technique and Conditioning Monday 6PM with Michael Crawford
- Pre Pro Hip Hop Monday 6:30 PM with Deidra Wycoff
- Pre Pro Jazz Tuesday 5:30 PM with Vanessa Berry
- Pre Pro Ballet with Pre Pointe/Pointe Tuesday 6:30 PM with Michelle Tolson
- Pre Pro Tap Technique Wednesday 6:30 with Michelle Tolson
- Pre Pro Private Coaching by Appointment