2020 is YOUR time to shine at Kick! We have classes and performance opportunities for kids and teens of all levels! Fall classes start 9/21!
- Technique Only Classes
- Bright Beginnings programs for new dancers
- Pre Professional program for experienced dancers
- Tiny Stars Mommy and Me classes
- Acro/Tumbling program designed to safely build strength and skills
- Performance opportunities for all levels
- Musical Theater program featuring our fall musical “Seussical”
- Vocal program with both group and private training
- Music program featuring guitar, keyboards and ukulele
Need to knows and reminders for our 20/21 season!
- Please be on time and in dress code for your classes:) To access your child’s dance class schedule please click here. For dress code and our yearly studio calendar please click here
- Our waiting rooms are closed for the 20/21 season. Parents are not allowed in the building due to COVID. If you need shoes or dance wear our store is open, but we must limit the number of people in the store to two. The BEST time to pick up shoes and dancewear is this week 1-5!
- To find our which room your child’s class is located in you can: 1. Log in on Monday when our system is fully updates with classroom assignments, 2. check our instagram or FB 3. Look for signs outside Kick 4. Check for an email Monday! ALL CLASSES ARE IN KICK RUMSON FOR THE FALL!
- Kick is OPEN this week 1-5 every day for dance shoes, dance wear, studio tours, enrollment etc… This week is a great time to stop in -next week will be VERY busy with classes!!
- All dancers are required to bring their own mask and water. Masks should be worn anytime you are not dancing, including entering and exiting classes. If your dancer is comfortable wearing a mask while dancing, awesome! If your child has any medical, physical or emotional reasons not to wear a mask during class they can be taken off as long as physical distancing can be maintained. Staff is masked at all times. Dancers in multiple classes should bring their dance shoes in a small bag to carry class to class. Dressing room access is very limited.
- The studio floors are all marked for easy physical distancing:) Kick also uses a medical grade fogger to clean the studios.
- We are so excited about our tech enabled studios! Our indoor classes will all go live on KickTV on 9/28. KickTV can be used to take YOUR class at home, to attend a makeup class or for parent observation. (Note we are not live week one so our staff can fully focus on the dancers physically present) Outdoor classes will not be live streamed unless inclement weather. Access information for KickTV will be emailed late next week.
- Our focus is always on both the physical and mental well being of all our students. If you have any questions, please reach out – and know we will do the same:) Best ways to reach us email Vanessa@kickstudio.com, Text 732 693 4082 call 732 383 5301. And it goes without saying – if you child is ill please keep them home!
- We are super excited for Super Season 20! We will have our First Day signs ready for photos outside the studio! Please post and tag us @kick_dance_studios and #Kickseason20
New Class Alert!
Annual per family membership allows your children to participate in weekly classes at Kick. Membership allows our families to take advantage of special privileges and member only events. Basic membership (formerly registration fee) is $37 per family while our Premium membership is $49 per family.
Referral bonuses are on! For EVERY friend you refer to Kick, you BOTH receive a $50 credit towards tuition, camps, dancewear, you name it!! There is no limit to the number of bonuses you can receive!
New Blog Post!
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to all the families who voted us Hulafrog’s Most Loved Dance Studio and the Best of Monmouth!