Ten Fun and Fanciful gift ideas to delight any young dancer!
Need ideas for the dancer in your life? From budding ballerinas to hip hop queens we have an idea for every dancer!
10. Give the Gift of Cheer! Got a budding cheerleader who wants to enhance her skills during the off season? Give her a 6 week session of our More Than Just Great Cheer program at Kick! Work on acro, stunting, skills and more! Mondays at 5:45 for ages 7-12 with experience, or Thursdays at 5:30 for our beginners ages 5-9! Come on in to Kick Rumson and pick up a certificate for the session and we will add a free cheer bow for festive gift giving fun!
9. Strechy Bands – Thera bands are a wonderful tool for improving flexibility and mobility in dancers! Click here for a great selection (Bosu balls, foam blocks, and mats are also great!)
8. Terez Leggings! these fab and fun leggings come in the most colorful patters and colors – from glitter, to Black Tap, to Star Wars and tons more! Kick in Rumson have the full collection and all Terez is 20% off every Tuesday though the holidays!!
7. Master classes – we love the gift of new experiences! How about a GC to one of Axelrod’s master class series right in Deal or a Broadway Dance Center class card to a fun city trip!!
6. Dance bags! Every dancer needs a bag! For competition kids we love Dream Duffle. Yes a Dream Duffle is an investment, but it makes competition day a breeze for kids with 4 or more costumes. Our littlest dancers need a small bag just for their ballet shoes and Twirl ribbons – and we love our custom made Tutu Totes from Bow Mama (available at Kick) ! For our older dancers who are bringing tap, jazz, ballet and hip hop shoes to classes, we love the Terez duffle bags (available at Kick) with plenty of room for all your dance essentials
5. Make up Brushes! Got a young competitive dancer on your list? A set of beautiful makeup brushes will come in handy all season long! MAC has a beautiful pink gold set sure to delight every dancer!!
4. A new leo! Dance class is just a little more fun with a brand new leo on! Kick is fully stocked with lots of new items in our shop, or check out Coppelia in Spring Lake (Just make sure you know your dance’s school dress code!)
3. Logo Wear! Give your dancer the gift of studio spirit! A leotard, leggings, stuffed animal (great for competition ribbons) or sweatshirt from your studio is the perfect way for dancers to show their studio spirit and have LOTS of things to wear to competitions, conventions, etc….
2. Tutus and bows! Our littlest dancers love tutus, bows, and all things that glitter! Add some sparkle to her stocking with glitter headbands, or keep her dancer legs warm with some fun leg warmers! Kick’s Tutu Under the Tree special gives a complimentary tutu to all new dancers to unwrap Christmas morning!