2019 Holiday Gift Guide!
Ten Fun and Fanciful gift ideas to delight any young dancer!
Need ideas for the dancer in your life? From budding ballerinas to competition queens we have an idea for every dancer!
10. Give the Gift of Dance! Watch your childs eyes light up on Christmas morning when they unwrap their brand new tutu for dance class! 😍 Sign up for classes that start in January anytime between now and December 20, 2019 and we’ll give you a free tutu for your child to unwrap on Christmas morning. (Maybe your child is a bit past the tutu-phase, not to worry! We have other fun gifts for our older dancers and male dancers as well!) Click the link below to get more info on our class schedule and easy online enrollment! And then swing by to pick up your tutu or email us to mail it!
9. Strechy Bands – Thera bands are a wonderful tool for improving flexibility and mobility in dancers! Click here for a great selection (Bosu balls, foam blocks, and mats are also great!)
8. My Turn Disc! Finally a turning board we can approve! Dancers learn proper technique on this board that has them turn on releve! https://myturnathletics.com/
7. Master classes – we love the gift of new experiences! How about a GC to upcoming master classes in January at Kick or a Broadway Dance Center class card to a fun city trip!!
6. Dance bags! Every dancer needs a bag! For competition kids we love Dream Duffle. Yes a Dream Duffle is an investment, but it makes competition day a breeze for kids with 4 or more costumes. For our older dancers who are bringing tap, jazz, ballet and hip hop shoes to classes, we love the Terez duffle bags and backpacks (available at Kick) with plenty of room for all your dance essentials! And for our little dancers, there is nothing more fun that our flip sequin bags!!
5. Make up Brushes! Got a young competitive dancer on your list? A set of beautiful makeup brushes will come in handy all season long! Tarte has a new set this season that comes in an easy to pack roll! https://tartecosmetics.com
4. A new leo! Dance class is just a little more fun with a brand new leo on! Kick is fully stocked with lots of new items in our shop, or check out Coppelia in Spring Lake (Just make sure you know your dance’s school dress code!)
3. Logo Wear! Give your dancer the gift of studio spirit! A leotard, leggings, stuffed animal (great for competition ribbons) or sweatshirt from your studio is the perfect way for dancers to show their studio spirit and have LOTS of things to wear to competitions, conventions, etc…. and JUST IN at Kick our new LOGO SHERPAS are a limited edition just for the holidays!
2. Tutus and bows! Just like Jojo, our littlest dancers love tutus, bows, and all things that glitter! Add some sparkle to her stocking with glitter bows, or keep her dancer legs warm with some fun Kick socks! All purchases from our dancewear show of $75 or more get a free bow, tutu or Kick socks!!
1. See A Show! Nothing inspires a young dancer more that seeing a professional performance. Broadway, Radio City, New York City Ballet – so many opportunities for young dancers to get inspired!! And right in our own backyard you can see an incredible new production of the Nutcracker called Nutcracker Rocks! This professional production tells the story of Clara but with a Jersey Shore twist! In addition to an incredible company of professionals, this production features some very talented young performers from Kick Dance Studios! Click here for tickets!